Predestinatsia (God's Predestination, literally The Providence of
God, Russian: Гото Предестинация) was a Russian 18th century navy
flagship, 58-gun three-masted battleship.
She was commissioned on April 27, 1700 at the Voronezh Admiralty
wharf, and was in service until 1711 as a part of the Azov flotilla.
After the unsuccessful Prut campaign and the loss of Azov the Goto
Predestinatsia was sold to the Ottoman Empire.
She was the first Russian ship of the line and the first ship of
this rate built in Russia without any help from foreign experts.